Header Photo Credit

*The stunning photo in the header of my blog is all thanks to Ron Shoshani. Visit his facebook page for more of his amazing photographs of Tel Aviv!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tel Aviv Turns To Dust on The First Day of Spring

This is what it looks like outside. Seriously. Today, the first day of spring, and Tel Aviv looks like a truly white city. The entire sky is white. The air smells like sand. And sinuses all over the city are suffering. Lets hope the second day of spring brings some proper spring weather! PS. Happy International Good Deeds Day

1 comment:

  1. I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.
    I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you in the
    future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me
    to get my own, personal blog now ;)

    Here is my web page - useful golden retriever dachshund mix puppies information

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!