Header Photo Credit

*The stunning photo in the header of my blog is all thanks to Ron Shoshani. Visit his facebook page for more of his amazing photographs of Tel Aviv!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back to Blogging After Long Haitus

photo credit: beth robyn photography
Hey everyone!

After a long, silent summer, fall and winter, I'm back.

I've finally made the effort with my no-longer-new job and busy schedule to carve out some blogging time so this doesn't get pushed aside.

Thanks to all my followers and those who have stumbled upon my blog who have contacting me with the hope that I'll keep writing.

So, here's my first post now that I've thawed out of hibernation.

Get ready for some serious updates since, as you all know, life here is never without some real excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!