Header Photo Credit

*The stunning photo in the header of my blog is all thanks to Ron Shoshani. Visit his facebook page for more of his amazing photographs of Tel Aviv!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Israel, Tel Aviv and Sweet Gay Lovin

Photo Credit: Noveciento
 It's important to keep in mind that while the rest of the world might see Israel as some conservative, racist war-zone, the amount of gay lovin that goes on here has got to prove them wrong.  At least to some extent.



I already touched upon this is my blog post about Healthcare and the LGBTQ community in which I posted three adverts for Clalit healthcare directed by Adi Halfin, but i didn't go so far as to make a video about it.

No, I left that to the professionals at "Size Doesn't Matter", the a Canadian Israeli advocacy group that I have grown to love.  After their previous video highlighting the immeasurable awesomeness of the Tel Aviv nightlife and starring comedian extraordinaire Benji Lovitt, they've come out with a new, short clip - more like an ad, I guess, that sets out to remind the world that when it comes to LGBTQs, Israel is almost shockingly liberal.


Take a look:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!